Trades For Good was created by three friends and entrepreneurs with a simple question – when we recycle less than one in five plastic bottles from our bathrooms, why use plastic at all? The Organic Hand Soap in Calabria is inspired by the coastal hillsides of Calabria, an unapologetically chaotic region of Southern Italy known as the land of the citrus fruit where sun baked slopes dotted with sinewy orange, lemon and bergamot trees fade to dramatic cliffs tumbling down to some of the most spectacular beaches in the world.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Organic Hand Soap
- Clary Sage, Cardamon, Sweet Orange
- Anti-microbial coconut water, sunflower oil, sea kelp extract
- Custom reusable cap and hand pump
- Packaged in a recycled cardboard tube
- Compatible with all Trades for Good Soap Refills