The Large Laberinto Rug in Grey by Que Onda Vos. An area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
Designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. Fair trade, celebrating indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- 100% Hand-spun Sheep Wool (from local sheep)
- Natural color of wool
- Colors: soft grey, off white
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Handmade by Mayan weavers in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- All products are entirely made by hand, so they may have a slight difference in color tone, design and dimension.