The Small Lava Rug #1 in Black by Que Onda Vos is a small rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool. Designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. Fair trade, celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- 100% Hand-spun Sheep Wool
- Foot-loom weaving technique.
- 100% Handmade by Maya artisans in Guatemala
- Designed by Hanne De Wyngaert in Belgium
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label.
- Because it is made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
- Available in Oro.
Sizing & Fit +
- Approx. 3' x 5'