Trades For Good was created by three friends and entrepreneurs with a simple question – when we recycle less than one in five plastic bottles from our bathrooms, why use plastic at all? The Organic Hand Soap in Ryukyu is inspired by the sub-tropical island chain known as the Ryukyu Kingdom, a land of abundance where over two thousand species of plants flourish and residents that live longer than anywhere else on earth.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Organic Hand Soap
- Peppermint, Patchouli, Rosemary
- Anti-microbial coconut water, sunflower oil, sea kelp extract
- Custom reusable cap and hand pump
- Packaged in a recycled cardboard tube
- Compatible with all Trades for Good Soap Refills