Trades For Good was created by three friends and entrepreneurs with a simple question – when we recycle less than one in five plastic bottles from our bathrooms, why use plastic at all? The Organic Hand Soap in Tofino is inspired by the small British Columbian island outpost of Tofino, known for its rugged beauty and bohemian residents, where the pounding waves of the north pacific have carved a prehistoric coastline and whipped up persistent mists that have nourished dense evergreen forests for millennia.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Organic Hand Soap
- Basil, Cedarwood, Lavender
- Anti-microbial coconut water, sunflower oil, sea kelp extract
- Custom reusable cap and hand pump
- Packaged in a recycled cardboard tube
- Compatible with all Trades for Good Soap Refills