The Rework Nomu Lounge Pant in Desert Wash Sandstone by SMOCK. Washed for softness and hand-dyed in Los Angeles, our very own Nomu Lounge Pant has been reworked to feature double pockets on the side and raw-edged hem with straight legs - the perfectly soft, lived-in lounge pants that you won't want to take off for their unique vintage wash and laid-back fit. Enjoy unique one-of-a-kind shade blocking throughout each garment created by the Desert Wash dyeing process.
“Desert Wash” is a new dyeing technique that is the most eco-friendly process in the market, after organic dyes. It is a sulfur dye that requires less chemicals, less time and less water in the dyeing process. The result is similar to pigment or natural dye that features beautiful high and low colors and a faded look, but less harmful.
Caution: Due to the nature of this dye process, the color may stain other textiles during general wear and washing. Hand wash is highly recommended, machine wash with like colors. Enjoy the unique evolution of each piece over time!
- 100% Cotton
- 14oz. Brushed French Terry
- Two hand pockets on the side.
- One patch pocket on the back.
- Double pockets on the side.
- No seam line on out-seam.
- Raw-edged hem with security stitching.
- Made & Hand-dyed in Los Angeles
- Available in Sage Leaf & Blue Note.
- Pair with the Rework Hooded Pullover & Big Pocket Tee.