The 225 Blue Stitch Pant in Dark Blue$425
The 225th style in the Jesse Kamm collection, the 225 Blue Stitch Pant is a classic plain-front jean done in a special 13oz Japanese Denim with a high waist and four pocket styling.
- Made in California
- 100% Japanese Cotton (13oz Denim)
- Zip-fly w/ button closure
Sizing & Fit +
- Straight leg fit
- Model is 5'7" and wears a size 4
- This AW23 batch runs true to size, take your JK Sailor Pant size
- Inseam measures 31"
- Size 0: 25.5" at high waist, 36" at hip
- Size 2: 26.5" at high waist, 37" at hip
- Size 4: 27.5" at high waist, 38" at hip
- Size 6: 28.5" at high waist, 39" at hip
- Size 8: 29.5" at high waist, 40" at hip
- Size 10: 30.5" at high waist, 41" at hip
Designer Profile +
Based in Los Angeles, Jesse Kamm launched her line in 2005 as a luxury artisan label. The line consists of original textile designs, clean lines, and classic shapes. Jesse Kamm is committed to sustainability, and every possible effort is made to reduce our environmental impact. The line is 100% hand crafted in California. 60-70% of the fabrics used in the production of the line are dead stock and remnants. Each collection is created from beautiful silks and natural fibers for an original, craftsman look.