The Japanese Field Selvedge Denim in Indigo
by Applied Art Forms. Features a very wide fit and a longer leg that drapes nicely on top of the shoes or the hems can be rolled up for a more cropped look. Tailored details like the ''chino shaped'' front pockets with denim pocketing with selvedge detail make this pant feel very sturdy when wearing.
Handcrafted in very limited quantities, this denim is designed to last a lifetime.
The Japanese Kaihara mill 13oz denim is made from a mix of American and Australian cotton to provide extra softness and greater strength. The fabric is woven on vintage Toyoda looms and finished with akamimi red selvedge.
- Japanese 13oz red selvedge denim.
- Non-stretchy middle weight fabric.
- Woven on vintage Toyoda G-9 shuttle looms.
- Tailored ''chino shaped'' front pockets with selvedge finishing.
- 13oz denim fabric pocketing instead of regular pocketing.
- Button fly
- Tape inside crotch for reinforcement.