The SMOCK Carbonate Dye Blazer in Olive. Inspired by a Japanese garment from our archives, and fashioned after the put-together yet completely unhindered looks of creatives like David Lynch and David Hockney, our unstructured, lightweight Jacquard Cotton Jacket softens the classic blazer silhouette into a more casual shape that’s easier to wear without sacrificing any
Made from 100% Japenese Jacquard Cotton fabric that is pre-washed and hand dyed in Okayama, Japan. Dyed in small batches under 8 meters with 3-4 color pigments. This process creates a one-of-a-kind garment, featuring a palm tree design woven in. Produced in a limited quantity of 10 units per color.
- 100% Japanese Jacquard Cotton
- Center vent
- Lapel with notch
- Corozo buttons
- Two patch pockets at torso.
- Open seam construction with contrast binding finish.
- Product serial number hand-stamped on a special satin label.
- Made in Los Angeles
- Available in Navy.
- Pair with the Carbonate Dye Yoyogi Pant & Camp Shirt.
- Styled with the Big Pocket Tee.