A stunning favorite of ours from Craig Green's exciting S/S 2023 runway show, the Deconstructed Tyvek Jacket features a dazzling array of lacing details and fastening toggles, allowing the wearer to partially separate the jacket's panel construction at the sleeves, right chest, and right back. The quilted jacket features snap closures at the front, fixed hood, and cuffs, and is done with large patch pockets and a boxy silhouette when the garment's fully fastened together.
- Made in Italy
- 84% Polyester, 16% Polyurethane (coating)
- Lacing & toggle fastening
- Snap closure at front, hood & cuffs
- Large front patch pockets
- Styled with the Wrap Trouser in Green