The Ganni Recycled Ripstop Quilt Coat in Black. Long double-breasted coat in lightweight quilted tech fabric, featuring duffel-inspired tortoiseshell acetate toggles and an exaggerated godet-style back pleat. Use as an everyday coat in winter.
This piece is made of 100% certified recycled polyester, which reduces dependence on petroleum as a raw material and can divert plastic from ending in landfills.
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Relaxed, straight silhouette.
- Ankle length
- Wool-like fabric panel in front and center back pleat.
- Untoggle in back to open back pleat even more.
- Cocoon-style raglan sleeves.
- Elasticated wrists for warmth and balloon-look.
- Wear sleeves long or roll up to elbow length.
- Snap and toggle closure.
- Slip pockets on sides
- Simple round neck, add the matching detached collar for a second look.
- Curved side slits
- Practical and lightweight quilted ripstop tech fabric with subtle padding.
- Lined with GANNI logo print.
- Styled with the Barla Boot.