Astute sunglasses with architectural details such as a perfectly designed keyhole bridge and beveled temples with AHLEM's iconic filigree engraved core-wire, the heirloom-quality Grenelle in Black features a substantial 8mm thick Italian acetate frame with eco-friendly recyclable thermoplastic G15 lenses coated for anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and 100% UVA/UVB protection qualities.
The pair was finished with exclusive 22k gold hinges with thread lock technology, and is ideal for oval, square, base-down triangle and diamond face shapes.
- Handcrafted in France
- Frames: 100% Italian Acetate
- Lenses: Recyclable Thermoplastic
- Hinges: 22k Gold
- Anti-reflective & hydrophobic coating
- 100% UVA/UVB protective coating
- Exclusive 5 barrel hinge with thread lock technology