As part of the limited-edition Jazz Workshop collection, the Hunter Jacket is overdyed in earth tones, washed for softness, and hand-dyed in Los Angeles. A timeless cut with practical and utilitarian details, making this the perfect everyday layer. Wear buttoned up as a chore coat with a pointed collar, or give the upper placket a roll for a notched-collar blazer presentation.
- Made in Japan and hand-dyed in Los Angeles
- 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane Fibre
- Point collar that can be rolled for a notch collar
- Patch pockets at the left chest and at each hip
- Contrast stitching throughout
- Regular fit