The Carson Down Full Zip in Hvac Wash by John Elliot. A light stretch nylon utilizes a special woven technique, so the down-filled compartments are automatically created. This avoids stitched seams where the feather is injected, and significantly increases the hold inside the chambers. The fabric is finished in Kojima, Japan with a Chusen machine, which allows complete control over the dye process. By applying a continuous spray to the garment, a custom camouflage is created with artful use of negative space. Due to this treatment, each piece is completely unique, with slight variance in finish.
- Self: 92% Nylon & 8% Elastane
- Fill: 90% White Goose Down & 10% Feather
- Bungee style adjustable cinch closures at the hood and waist.
- Front zip closure
- Zippered pockets at waist.
- Elasticized cuffs and waist.
- Tonal lining
- Fully lined
Sizing & Fit +
- True to size, take your normal size.
- Model is 6'0" wearing size L.