The Small Maninkari Rug in Multi by Que Onda Vos. A pile of stones, a practice of patience and creating balance. A small muted multi-color abstract design area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
Designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. Fair trade, celebrating indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- 100% Hand-spun Sheep Wool (from local sheep)
- Colours: black, off-white, brown, bordeaux, soft pink, green, grey, deep cream
- Weaving technique: foot-loom / flat weave
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.