Whether you're hunting down a high-tech lightweight runner that features the latest developments in comfort, fit, support, and durability while jogging, ultra-running, and tackling hills, or you simply want an attractive pair that will stop sneakerheads in their tracks, the XT-6 Special edition 75th-anniversary pair is made in homage to the Adventure 7 pioneering shoe from 1992. The XT-6 Expanse 75th in Golden Oak/Acorn features heritage-inspired colors and rich materials including a canvas vamp and retro laces, alongside modern sensifit technology worked into the upper, and Endofit technology on the inside.
*Sizes listed in U.S. Mens. Additional sizes arriving in September - sign up for email notifications by clicking on your size.
- Upper: Synthetic 3D mesh upper
- Midsole: EnergyCell EVA
- Outsole: 100% Contagrip® Rubber
- Sock liner: Molded OrthoLite®
- EndoFit™ internal fit sleeve
- Quicklace™ fit-adjustment with lace pocket storage
- Agile Chassis™ System for stability