60/40 Poplin Blazer in Faded Black in Faded Olive in Faded Sand$219
Final sale. No returns or exchanges.
The lightweight, unstructured, and unlined two-button blazer you can faithfully turn to during the hottest months of the year, our SMOCK Blazer in 60/40 Poplin features the heralded 60/40 ratio of cotton to nylon that's long been relied upon in highly-functional technical garments requiring breathability, durability, and water repellency, and is cut in a softened blazer silhouette that’s a breeze to wear without sacrificing an ounce of style.
- Exclusive to Mohawk General Store
- Made in USA
- 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon
- Notched lapel with two-button closure
- Lower patch pockets w/ a single breast pocket
- Corozo buttons
- Open seam construction w/ a binding finish
- Center vent
- Pair with 60/40 Poplin Yoyogi Pant or 60/40 Poplin Tab Cargo Short
Instructions for reactivating water repellency:
- When fully dry, iron the garment on the most gentle setting (warm, no steam) with a towel or cloth between the garment and iron
- Alternatively, and also when fully dry, you may tumble dry low for 15-20 min.
*As tumble drying may cause shrinkage, this is done at your own risk, and should never be done with the Blazer as it will lose its shape.
Sizing & Fit +
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 5'11 and wears a size L
Designer Profile +
The SMOCK Collection: The smock, traditionally a protective garment worn by artists and craftsmen, has come to symbolize the creative and industrious. In 2014, Bo & Kevin Carney created SMOCK, a collection of elevated everyday menswear and womenswear, based on the timeless utilitarian pieces they've kept for years in their personal archive. Designed in Los Angeles, each piece is produced in between Tokyo and Okayama, Japan, using the finest Japanese textiles.