The Foundation Pant in Desert Wash Bark by SMOCK. An authentic carpenter pant style that has been re-worked to achieve our own modern fit and simple-yet-creative look. Traditional carpenter details have been minimized while keeping the signature workwear details.
The Foundation Pant is made of 100% 8.5oz cotton mid-weight twill. It has been dyed with our signature “Desert Wash” dyeing technique. Our eco-friendly approach uses less water and fewer chemicals in the dyeing process; creating less waste. The result is similar to natural dye and features beautiful high and low colors with a faded look. Due to the nature of the dye process, the color may stain other textiles during general wear and washing. Hand-wash is highly recommended, machine wash with like colors. Enjoy the unique evolution of each piece over time!
- 100% 8.5oz Cotton - Mid-weight Twill
- Over-dyed with the signature SMOCK Desert Wash technique.
- Two front pockets
- Two back patch pockets.
- Side pockets
- Metal tack button
- YKK zipper fly
- Flat felled seams with chain stitches (Caballo).
- Bar-tucking reinforcement.
- Made & Hand-dyed in Los Angeles
- Available in Desert Wash Black.