60/40 Poplin Haus Shirt in Faded Black in Faded Olive in Faded Sand$129
Final sale. No returns or exchanges.
Highlighted by the heralded 60/40 ratio of cotton to nylon that's long been relied upon in highly-functional technical garments requiring breathability, durability, and water repellency, the SMOCK Haus Shirt in 60/40 Poplin features an open collar, French seam construction, Trocas shell buttons, and an airy, oversized fit.
- Exclusive to Mohawk General Store
- Made in USA
- 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon
- Open collar
- French seam construction
- Trocas shell buttons
- Pair with 60/40 Poplin Tab Cargo Short
Instructions for reactivating water repellency:
- When fully dry, iron the garment on the most gentle setting (warm, no steam) with a towel or cloth between the garment and iron
- Alternatively, and also when fully dry, you may tumble dry low for 15-20 min.
*As tumble drying may cause shrinkage, this is done at your own risk.
Sizing & Fit +
- Oversized boxy fit
- Model is 5'11 and wears a size L
Designer Profile +
The SMOCK Collection: The smock, traditionally a protective garment worn by artists and craftsmen, has come to symbolize the creative and industrious. In 2014, Bo & Kevin Carney created SMOCK, a collection of elevated everyday menswear and womenswear, based on the timeless utilitarian pieces they've kept for years in their personal archive. Designed in Los Angeles, each piece is produced in between Tokyo and Okayama, Japan, using the finest Japanese textiles.