This color requires extra steps using a vat dyeing technique. Vat solutions are prepared with iron and brown sugar 26 days in advance, and once the solution is ready, the fabric is repeatedly dipped into the vat until the color reaches the perfect depth of black.
Caution: Due to the nature of the natural dye process, the color may stain other textiles during general wear and washing, especially the Rusted Iron & Cane Sugar (black) version. Hand washing is highly recommended, or machine wash with like colors. Enjoy the unique, one-of-a-kind evolution of each piece over time.
- Available exclusively at Mohawk General Store
- Hand-crafted by artisans in India
- 100% Recycled Cotton Jersey (6.5 oz)
- Hand-dyed with natural ingredients
- Stitch-down ribbed crew neckline
- Blind-stitched hem
- Relaxed fit