60/40 Poplin Tab Cargo Short in Faded Black in Faded Olive in Faded Sand in 60/40 Poplin Tab Cargo Short - Faded Olive / S/M (250071)$133
Final sale. No returns or exchanges.
The shorts version of our Tab Trouser, a design based upon a vintage convalescent pant from the late 1920s with a modular approach to fit and appearance, the 60/40 Poplin Tab Cargo Short retains the Tab Trouser's elasticated back waistband with buttoned tabs that can be adjusted for a pleated or flat front, and features the heralded 60/40 ratio of cotton to nylon that's long been relied upon in highly-functional technical garments requiring breathability, durability, and water repellency, and large flap pockets at the sides.
- Exclusive to Mohawk General Store
- Made in USA
- 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon
- Elasticated back waistband w/ belt loops
- Adjustable buttoned tabs at waist
- YKK zip-fly w/ button closure
- 2 side seam pockets
- 2 flap cargo pockets
- 2 back welt pockets
- Melamine buttons
Instructions for reactivating water repellency:
- When fully dry, iron the garment on the most gentle setting (warm, no steam) with a towel or cloth between the garment and iron
- Alternatively, and also when fully dry, you may tumble dry low for 15-20 min.
*As tumble drying may cause shrinkage, this is done at your own risk.
Sizing & Fit +
- Straight fit
- Model is 5'11 and wears a size L/XL
- Two sizes only: S/M and L/XL. Fit true to size. Take your normal size. Take one size up for a loose fit.
Designer Profile +
The SMOCK Collection: The smock, traditionally a protective garment worn by artists and craftsmen, has come to symbolize the creative and industrious. In 2014, Bo & Kevin Carney created SMOCK, a collection of elevated everyday menswear and womenswear, based on the timeless utilitarian pieces they've kept for years in their personal archive. Designed in Los Angeles, each piece is produced in between Tokyo and Okayama, Japan, using the finest Japanese textiles.