Yoyogi Pant in Wool Gabardine in Black in Yoyogi Pant in Wool Gabardine in Taupe Grey$228
Final sale. No returns or exchanges.
Purposefully designed to segue between work, play, and the relaxed moments in between, the American gabardine version of our bestselling Yoyogi pant is made from a blend of wool and Dacron® polyester, which features hypo-allergenic, non-absorbant, and mildew-resistant qualities, and offers the same fine-tuned fit and details that have made the Yoyogi an instant favorite to so many: an elasticated waistline with drawstring adjustment, a roomy dropped crotch, and a wide fit that tapers through the leg to a subtle crop. Wear with our Forum Jacket in Wool Gabardine for a matching set. *Yoyogi pant runs slightly small, size one size up from your usual size.
- Exclusive to Mohawk General Store
- Made in Los Angeles
- 55% Wool, 45% Dacron® Polyester (American Gabardine)
- Elasticated waistband w/ interior drawstring
- Dropped crotch w/ a subtle crop
- Wide fit that tapers through the leg