60/40 Poplin Long Sleeve Zach Shirt in Faded Black in Faded Olive in Faded Sand$133
Final sale. No returns or exchanges.
Inspired by a special vintage piece owned by our friend, Los Angeles-based musician, producer, and composer Zach Dawes, the all-new SMOCK Long Sleeve Zach Shirt in 60/40 Poplin features the heralded 60/40 ratio of cotton to nylon that's long been relied upon in highly-functional technical garments requiring breathability, durability, and water repellency, an open collar, French seam construction, trocas shell buttons, and a boxy that runs small.
- Exclusive to Mohawk General Store
- Made in USA
- 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon
- Open collar
- Trocas shell button-front closure
- French seam construction
- Pair with 60/40 Poplin Yoyogi Pant
Instructions for reactivating water repellency:
- When fully dry, iron the garment on the most gentle setting (warm, no steam) with a towel or cloth between the garment and iron
- Alternatively, and also when fully dry, you may tumble dry low for 15-20 min.
*As tumble drying may cause shrinkage, this is done at your own risk.
Sizing & Fit +
- Boxy fit
- Model is 5'11 and wears a size L.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size. Take one size up for a comfortable fit.
Designer Profile +
SMOCK is an independent, Los Angeles-based fashion line by Mohawk General Store owners Bo & Kevin Carney. Launched in 2014, SMOCK expresses the California lifestyle through functional, everyday garments that fill the gaps in the modern wardrobe with understated elegance.
Makers of men's, women's, and unisex apparel and footwear, SMOCK has gained a following for inspired designs crafted from exceptional Japanese textiles to uncompromising standards. Often produced with uncommon processes and materials, always a garment like no other.
At its core, SMOCK exists to spark the inner artist in each of our hearts; to put on your SMOCK is to embrace the creative currents that birth new ambitions and experiences in life.
SMOCK is exclusively available at Mohawk General Store.