Montorgueil Sunglasses in Yellow Turtle/Brown Lens$515
A distinct silhouette with precise lines, AHLEM's heirloom-quality Montorgueil Sunglasses in Yellow Turtle/Brown Lens features a substantial 8mm thick Italian acetate frame with eco-friendly recyclable thermoplastic lenses coated for anti-reflective, hydrophobic, and 100% UVA/UVB protection qualities. The pair was finished with exclusive 22k gold hinges with thread lock technology, and is ideal for oval and base-down triangle face shapes.
- Handcrafted in France
- Frames: 100% Italian Acetate
- Lenses: Recyclable Thermoplastic
- Hinges: 22k Gold
- Anti-reflective & hydrophobic coating
- 100% UVA/UVB protective coating
- Exclusive 5 barrel hinge with thread lock technology
Sizing & Fit +
- Fits petite to medium faces
- Ideal for oval and base down triangle face shape
Designer Profile +
Launched in March 2014, Ahlem is a luxury eyewear line created by Parisian designer Ahlem Manai-Platt. Each pair is inspired by a neighborhood, train station, or city street in Paris, embodying the self-assured French style. Because Ahlem believes great frames should be paired with equally well-crafted lenses, they partner with the French optical company Christian Dalloz in order to offer the most advanced lens technology on the market.