Mohawk General Store Manager
Mohawk General Store is searching for a Manager for its Silverlake women’s boutique. This key store leadership role will be responsible for supporting retail business objectives by achieving, maintaining, and driving the following:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Top line revenue growth
- Commitment to Employee Development & Teambuilding
- Inventory Control
- Detail-Oriented in-Store Operations
Working alongside and reporting to the Retail General Manager, the Manager will be a strong and charismatic leader who thrives on building relationships with both internal and external parties. This position will serve as a strong ambassador of the Mohawk brand and values, including compassionate leadership, strong business acumen, and enthusiastic ambition.
- Maintain an active and participatory role on the selling floor, working with and developing the team.
- Analyze store metrics—including sales, inventory levels, drop schedules, etc.
- Ensure high sell-through, collaborating with the buying team to ensure adequate stock and ample preparation for new product.
- Initiate daily team meetings to communicate current business trends and relevant updates.
- Provide accurate and details reports to relevant parties.
- Develop & maintain a system of effective operations processes to ensure efficient operations.
- Find meaningful ways of capturing client data to build relationships and enhance client development opportunities.
- Keen understanding of relevant retail KPIs.
- Lead team evaluations/check-ins/reviews. Develop and train all members of the team on relevant KPIs in collaboration with other business functions.
- Ensure that all the processes comply with applicable laws, health & safety regulations, HR best practices and Operations standards.
- Promote a polished, professional, and positive work environment that fosters integrity & transparency.
- Actively participate in sourcing, recruiting, and retaining a productive and energetic team. Partner with the HR team to facilitate training & onboarding for all new hires.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years progressively responsible retail leadership experience.
- Strong familiarity with the relevant market, selling reports, identifying business opportunities and trends.
- Experience leading retail teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to foster a customer-service focused environment.
- Ability to multi-task with ease.
$70,000 - $80,000 plus bonus opportunities, salaries dependent upon experience
Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume to apply.