Jerusalem Scented Candle$94
A wild-smelling pilgrimage through the celestial city, bounded by its ramparts. Following the paths to the sacred sites: The holy Sepulchre, The Wailing Wall, The Garden of Olives. Within the spire of church-incense dissolves the dark and secret emanations of oud, cedarwood and nutmeg, followed by the lighter, more vegetal gum resin and cypress.
Handcrafted blown glass tumblers from Tuscany have a transparent, slightly grey color, and light bubbles, giving them a unique, timeless appearance. Labels and packaging are lead-printed on old presses by SAIG, one of the last typographic workshops in the world.
- Made in Paris
- Plant-based wax
- Hand-blown glass
- Pure cotton wick
- Free from paraffin & petrochemical derivatives
- Notes: Galbanum, cypress, nutmeg, agarwood accord & green notes.
- Burn Time: 60-70 hours
Sizing & Fit +
- Weight: 8.3oz
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for at least 2 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Trim the wick on a regular basis.
- Ensure the wick is situated in the centre of the wax after every use to guarantee an even burn.