Patchfront Handy Pant in Black Natural Stitch in Olive Natural Stitch$395
Jesse Kamm's carpenter-inspired Handy Pants return this season with the signature high waist we have come to know and love alongside an updated straight leg with utilitarian features like double-knees, triple stitching at vital stress points for durability, and a hammer loop with a large side pocket.
- Made in California
- 100% Cotton
- Tool pocket & hammer loop
- Triple-stitched at stress points
Sizing & Fit +
- Straight leg fit
- Model is 5'7" and wears size 4.
- This batch is running a touch roomier in the waist, refer to measurements
- Inseam measures 31"
- Size 0: 26" at high waist, 36" at hip
- Size 2: 27" at high waist, 37" at hip
- Size 4: 28" at high waist, 38" at hip
- Size 6: 29" at high waist, 39" at hip
- Size 8: 30" at high waist, 40" at hip
- Size 10: 31" at high waist, 41" at hip
Designer Profile +
Based in Los Angeles, Jesse Kamm launched her line in 2005 as a luxury artisan label. The line consists of original textile designs, clean lines, and classic shapes. Jesse Kamm is committed to sustainability, and every possible effort is made to reduce our environmental impact. The line is 100% hand crafted in California. 60-70% of the fabrics used in the production of the line are dead stock and remnants. Each collection is created from beautiful silks and natural fibers for an original, craftsman look.