Seersucker Blazer in Cream$428
The lightweight, unstructured, and unlined two-button blazer you can faithfully turn to during the hottest months of the year, our SMOCK Blazer in Seersucker was made from a Japanese seersucker with a beautiful texture and crisp touch, cut in a softened blazer silhouette that’s a breeze to wear without sacrificing an ounce of style.
- Exclusive to Mohawk General Store
- Made in USA
- 100% Japanese Cotton
- Notched lapel with two-button closure.
- Lower patch pockets with a single breast pocket
- Corozo buttons
- Open seam construction with a binding finish
- Wear with the matching Yoyogi Seersucker Pant, West Coast Seersucker Pant, Yoyogi Seersucker Short, & Haus Seersucker Shirt
Sizing & Fit +
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 5'10" and wears a size M.
Designer Profile +
SMOCK is an independent, Los Angeles-based fashion line by Mohawk General Store owners Bo & Kevin Carney. Launched in 2014, SMOCK expresses the California lifestyle through functional, everyday garments that fill the gaps in the modern wardrobe with understated elegance.
Makers of men's, women's, and unisex apparel and footwear, SMOCK has gained a following for inspired designs crafted from exceptional Japanese textiles to uncompromising standards. Often produced with uncommon processes and materials, always a garment like no other.
At its core, SMOCK exists to spark the inner artist in each of our hearts; to put on your SMOCK is to embrace the creative currents that birth new ambitions and experiences in life.
SMOCK is exclusively available at Mohawk General Store.