Purposefully designed to segue between work, play, and the relaxed moments in between, the American gabardine version of our bestselling Yoyogi pant is made from a blend of wool and Dacron® polyester, which features hypo-allergenic, non-absorbant, and mildew-resistant qualities, and offers the same fine-tuned fit and details that have made the Yoyogi an instant favorite to so many: an elasticated waistline with drawstring adjustment, a roomy dropped crotch, and a wide fit that tapers through the leg to a subtle crop. Wear with our Forum Jacket in Wool Gabardine for a matching set.
- Exclusive to Mohawk General Store
- Made in Los Angeles
- 55% Wool, 45% Dacron® Polyester (American Gabardine)
- Elasticated waistband w/ interior drawstring
- Dropped crotch w/ a subtle crop
- Wide fit that tapers through the leg