Coverall Pant in Black$225
Done in a 3/1 cotton twill that's exclusive to Universal Works, the Coverall Pant is a modern straight-leg take on classic fatigue pants with contrast stitching and a utility pocket as an additional nod to utilitarian influences.
- 100% Cotton (3/1 Twill)
- Contrast stitching
- Zip-fly w/ button closure
- Side waist cinch adjusters
- Slanted side pockets
- Rear welt pockets w/ button closure
- Utility pocket at left thigh
Sizing & Fit +
- Straight leg fit
- Model is 5'11" and wears a size L.
- Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colors together.
Designer Profile +
In 2008, David Keyte created Universal Works on his kitchen table. The contemporary menswear label has the mission to create honest clothing based on fit and good design -- never over-designed. The inspiration for the collection came from David's years growing up in a provincial midland town in the '70s watching his dad put on his work wear, then changing to evening wear. Universal Works balances an understanding of heritage and context underpinned by contemporary needs and aesthetics with small-scale production in the UK and overseas.