Long Swing Overcoat in Olive$435
Crafted from a wool blend in a handsome olive houndstooth pattern, Universal Works' Long Swing Overcoat is cut with extra room for easy layering and features a partial lining for easy on/off, two angled handwarmer pockets, and three exterior pockets complimented by another at the inside chest.
- 60% Wool, 30% Recycled Polyester, 6% Polyamide, 4% Other Fibers
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- Single loop-fastened collar button
- 2 welt handwarmer pockets
- Unbuttoned cuffs
- Single rear vent
Sizing & Fit +
- Oversized fit
- Dry clean only. Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron.
Designer Profile +
In 2008, David Keyte created Universal Works on his kitchen table. The contemporary menswear label has the mission to create honest clothing based on fit and good design -- never over-designed. The inspiration for the collection came from David's years growing up in a provincial midland town in the '70s watching his dad put on his work wear, then changing to evening wear. Universal Works balances an understanding of heritage and context underpinned by contemporary needs and aesthetics with small-scale production in the UK and overseas.